Just back from its early summer tune-up this Bayliner 2858 is ready for a summer of cruising. New bottom paint, zincs, engine tune, and a brand new $12,000 hydraulic steering system means it’s a true turn-key cruiser ready to take your family and friends out on the water.
The command bridge is a great place to enjoy a sunny day on the water with fantastic views. Great for spotting whales, seals, eagles and bait fish action.
Below is a spacious and comfortable layout with sleeping for 6. High ceilings, and large windows gives an open and spacious feeling to this boat. Lower helm station provides a comfortable place to operate the boat out of the weather.
With a tender and Bimini top this is a great cruising boat that is ready to go.
Manufacturer Equipment List
Bayliner 2858 Ciera Command Bridge Specifications
- Standard Equipment
- Fully instrumented upper and lower helm stations
- Full galley
- Two private staterooms
- 7.4 liter MPI MerCruiser Bravo III stern drive
- Dockside power inlet with 50 foot cord
- VHF radio, digital depth sounder and Ritchie compass
- Marine-grade expanded back vinyls dye-penetrated and UV-protected
- Vinylester Skin Coat to fight gelcoat blistering and add strength to laminate
- Cook Composites’ Formula 954 Buff-Back Gelcoat
- Rolled-Extrusion Aluminum Windshield Frames
- Interior fabrics premium grade and ScotchGuard-treated for easy cleanup.
- Carpets are solution-dyed and 100-percent polypropylene
- Cabinets reinforced with aluminum angle bracing
- Bayliner’s exclusive Three-Step Finish gives wood trim rich, polished look.
- Clearview tempered-glass windshield – Stainless steel railings are secure and corrosion resistant
- Cleats and hardware by Perko lifetime-guaranteed and through-bolted to stout backing blocks.
- Aggressive nonskid pattern provides sure footing on deck surfaces.
- Custom-engineered electrical systems for trouble-free operation.
- Sealed transom