Identify your style
- How big a boat do you need?
- Is a sailboat or powerboat right for you?
- Do you like racing? Or maybe just meandering close to the shoreline is more your style.
- Does open-ocean cruising call out to you?
- Do you plan to spend several weeks at a time on the water, or will you be a weekend boater?
- Do you like the speed of an express cruiser? Or is the laid-back pace of a trawler a better fit
We’ll find your perfect match
Different styles of boats have their strengths and weaknesses. We put our years of experience buying and selling boats across North America to work to find the boat that is right for you.
- We examine not only the costs of buying a boat but what it will cost to operate it.
- We introduce you to some possibilities from within our own extensive inventory and beyond through our sophisticated on-line network.
We do the heavy lifting so you can enjoy the process. Rely on us to:
- Ask the sellers the tough questions.
- Arrange surveys, mechanical inspections and sea trials.
- Arrange all documentation and licensing.
- Streamline all the duty and shipping requirements when importing a boat into Canada from the United States.
- We’ll even help you get moorage!
If you are thinking of selling your boat, we will:
- Help you stage your boat for maximum impact.
- Provide you with a market survey so you’ll know your boat is priced correctly.
- Connect your boat to the right buyers through our proactive marketing system.
- Keep you well informed with regular updates so that you are constantly aware of how the market is responding to your boat and our marketing program.