70’ X 26’ Boathouse with assumable moorage in Ladysmith Marina!
A rare opportunity to purchase an almost new boathouse in the Oak Bay Marine Group’s Ladysmith Marina. With easy access to some of the world’s best cruising grounds, there’s a reason why this marina is sought after by locals and out-of-town boat owners alike. With assumable moorage, this boathouse allows you to obtain immediate moorage in a desirable location and is ready for your boat as soon as you are.
Built by the craftsmen at Oak Bay Marine Group, these high-quality boat houses are built to stand the test of time and last a lifetime in BC’s unique environment. Incorporating over 50 years of boathouse building experience with modern manufacturing practices, this boathouse will protect your investment for as long as you own it.
- 22’3” door opening
- Cut out dimensions of 61’2” X 19’4” and is extendable forward if needed.
- Rust-free, zero-maintenance aluminum siding
- Proprietary support brackets allow for level and clear walkways
- Roof felt eliminates condensation and keeps your vessel dry all year
- Construction grade fir wall studs and STK full size 2” Western Red cedar decking extend the life of the structure.
- Envirofloat, fully encapsulated styrofoam billets do not deteriorate and are impervious to fuel and marine life.
- Four venting locations to ensure both the interior and exterior of your vessel remain dry.
- Plastic bird netting along eave vents keeps birds from gaining access to the boathouse.
- Power curtain is attached to side walls in a fixed aluminum slider, proving more controlled access. Curtains feature two strips of mesh for added interior light.
- Multiple AC power access on both sides as well as higher up on the interior walls
- Water access on both sides
- Work bench and shelving
A new build of this size will cost $240,000 with a long lead time. With the ever-increasing cost of wood and metal, this boathouse offers great value over a new building.