Neptunus 650F for Sale in BC
The Neptunus 650F is designed and built to meet the CE Category A – Ocean standard, delivering exceptional performance, seakeeping ability, and ease of handling. She cruises comfortably at 26 knots, and handles the seas with ease.
Neptunus Yachts is proud to introduce an exciting new layout for the Neptunus 650F. This is our most open, spacious and bright interior yet. The fully-equipped galley aft has a centre island, that will quickly become your favorite space for relaxing. The entertainment centre includes an automatic expresso maker for morning coffee, and a beverage fridge for afternoon or sunset drinks. Forward are the inviting salon and a dinette offering 360 degree views.
Some of the best memories are of days spent on the water.
- LOA: 66′ 4
- Beam: 16′ 7
- Draft: 4’ 8”
- Displacement: 78,000 lbs.
- Fuel: 1000 Gallons
- Water: 265 Gallons
- Waste: 128 Gallons
- Engines: Twin CAT C18 ACERT @1136 HP each
- Generator: 20 kW Northern Lights
- Maximum Speed: 31 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 26 Knots
- CE Category “A” – Ocean Certified Vessel
- Resin infused hull incorporates two layers of Kevlar
- Designed for the owner operator
- 15 HP proportional bow and stern thrusters
- Yacht Controller system with joystick and remote
- Dual Raymarine 16″ Axiom Multifunction Displays with ClearCruise Augmented Reality
- Raymarine SHD Radar Array 12 kW, 72 mile, 4′ Scanner
- Seakeeper 9 gyroscope stabilizer system
- Three stateroom, three head yacht
- Natural walnut woodwork throughout the vessel. hand crafted
- New interior design accents for 2022
- Amazing flybridge layout. Raised table with barstools and sunpad forward are coveted spots
- Teak decking on flybridge, aft deck and exterior steps
- Custom carbon fibre flybridge hardtop
- High speed fuel fills for both tanks on port & starboard
- Well appointed crew’s quarters