This 2015 Neptunus 625 Flybridge features an open layout with three staterooms, three heads, a large galley/dinette and a spacious salon. Her interior is graced with a contemporary cherry joinery with a satin finish. This is a quick vessel with a 25 knot cruise at 2000RPM. She is well equipped with full navigation electronics, and has proportional bow and stern thrusters. For ease of docking, there are port and starboard side flybridge wing controls, and starboard side cockpit controls as well. This vessel delivers exceptional performance, seakeeping ability, and ease of handling.
This Neptunus 625 Flybridge has twin CAT C18 engines (1000HP each) with very low hours (425 hours). The engines have a Platinum Plus extended CAT warranty to August 2022. This vessel has a 21kW CAT generator, 15HP proportional bow and stern thrusters, full RayMarine navigation electronics, and a RayMarine SAT TV system.
The salon in this 625 Flybridge is open and bright, and features rich appointments including custom leather settees on port and starboard, exquisite cherrywood joinery, and a hardwood sole. The LCD TV is integrated and positioned for easy viewing. There is a Bose V535 sound system for your enjoyment.
The galley is open to the salon and features a center island. The dinette forward provides 360 degree vistas for you and your guests. Below decks are three staterooms and three heads. The master is amidships, has a king size bed. The master stateroom has three large windows on each side, and includes a full head ensuite. Forward is the VIP cabin with full VIP head on port. The guest cabin is on starboard, and is larger than on other 625s. The day head for guests is on port.
The stunning flybridge is a defining characteristic of this yacht. With seating for 12 in three beautiful and unique spaces, you and your guests can relax in style and comfort. The U-shaped seating aft has contemporary upholstery and a table with granite top. Forward is a bar table with four stools on stainless steel pedestals. You will find this area is a favorite by day and night! The three Pompanette helm chairs round out the flybridge seating.
This yacht is covered by a Central Listing Agreement, with Gilman Yachts and Neptunus Yachts as Co-Brokerage agents.
Draft: 5′ 0
Displacement: 72,000 lbs.
Fuel: 1060 gallons
Water: 265 gallons
Waste: 128 gallons
Engines: Twin CAT C18, 1000 HP each, 425 hours, with extended warranty to August 2022
Generator: 21kW CAT Generator
Maximum Speed: 29 Knots
Cruising Speed: 25 Knots
The salon is entered via the curved sliding Trend stainless steel entry door. The salon area features rich appointments including custom leather settees on port and starboard, beautiful quarter-cut cherry cabinets with exquisite joinery, a fully integrated flat panel TV, and a Bose sound system.
The hardwood sole and contemporary cherry contrasts beautifully with the upholstered leather settees. The settee on starboard is U shaped, has storage below, and is accompanied by a custom cherry coffee table. On port, the settee seats three people comfortably. There is comfortable seating for six people in the salon.
Next forward is a built in Samsung 46” LED TV and storage cabinets below. These cabinets house a Bose Lifestyle V535 Multimedia Entertainment System with Bluetooth, the Intellian Sat TV control panel, a direct TV receiver and a Samsung Blu-ray player.
Also in the salon are Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds and full drapes on the aft door, a decorative ceiling treatment over the salon table, a Bose speaker system with a hidden subwoofer, eight LED mini spots on a dimmer, central vacuum outlet, CO monitor, Icom M-424 VHF and the digital AC controls.
The galley is open to and two steps up from the Salon. The hardwood flooring matches the sole in the salon. The customized galley is full beam with a large dinette forward. The dinette has a leather seating surface, and seats six people in comfort with two fixed mount stools. The galley on this yacht has beautiful granite countertops on port, starboard and on the island.
• Under mount extra deep stainless steel sink
• Single handle spray faucet with pullout spray
• 4 burner KitchenAid electric glass cook top
• KitchenAid stainless steel electric convection oven
• Built in Whirlpool microwave with exhaust fan & work light
• Granite countertops
• Centre island with storage
• Fisher Paykel dishwasher in island
• Fisher Paykel stainless steel 24” wide fridge/freezer
• Water filter in galley and to icemaker in fridge/freezer
• Considerable storage with cherry cabinets and drawers, port and starboard
• Cherry corner storage cabinet (starboard)
• Server unit with a Jenn-Air wine cooler beverage center, cherry cabinets
and granite countertop (port)
• Overhead four clear glass door cherry cabinets w/dedicated lighting
• Samsung integrated 22” LED TV (port)
• (15) Cherry cabinets
• (8) Cherry drawers
• Central vacuum outlet
• (12) LED mini spots – most on a dimmer
• Blinds for the cabin side windows
• (3) Drawers dedicated to fitted glass & dinnerware
All the way forward and to starboard is the C-shaped leather upholstered dinette, with very comfortable seating for 6 people including two fixed mount stools. A fixed granite top dining table sits on two stainless steel pedestals. The dining area is raised to offer better exterior visibility, and has storage below.
Above are two dedicated LED mini spots. There is a custom ship display panel above the dinette as well to display shore power/gen/24 volt availability,
Six curved wood steps each with an LED step light lead to the accommodations below. Along the way is a niche for the 12 volt and 110 volt house breaker behind hinged glass doors. Also at this panel are waste and water tank analog gauges and a remote for the Victron battery monitor.
The companionway is very bright, as it is open above to the forward windshield. At the bottom of the landing on port are the GE stacked washer and dryer, nicely tucked inside a cherrywood cabinet that features horizonal and vertical graining on the doors.
At the landing one can go aft to the day head on port, then to the Master Cabin furthest aft, or go forward with the Guest Cabin to starboard, and VIP cabin and VIP head forward in the hallway.
The day head is on port two steps down, just forward of the master stateroom. The day head has a porcelain tile sole, a curved cherry vanity with two storage cabinets below, and a vessel sink mounted on the granite countertop.
The toilet is a freshwater flush Raritan Atlantis elongated bowl model with glass tile trim behind the toilet.
The master cabin is aft, and is a defining area in this yacht. A tapered king size berth on centerline has a contemporary headboard, with backlit cherrywood panels outboard of the berth on both port and starboard. The LED strip lighting below the bed provides a wonderful accent lighting. There are custom ceiling panels with a lacquered trim above following the contour of the bed, and two LED reading lights are built into the soffit above the headboard. Custom two-drawer cherry nightstands flank the berth.
The master stateroom has three portlights on port, and three additional portlights on starboard. These portlights provide extensive natural light to make the master cabin bright, open and spacious.
The master cabin has extensive storage, including ten drawers on port, ten drawers on starboard. Above the drawers are the port lights with silhouette shades. Facing the bed is a Samsung 22” built in LED TV with connection to the SAT TV, and a Blu-ray player. The Bose Wave radio system in the master is connected to the Bose System in the salon. The master cabin features two cedar lined hanging lockers on the port side.
Forward on the starboard side is the entrance to the ensuite head.
In the master are three battery shutoff switches, a bilge pump sub panel, a CO detector, digital AC control and nine LED mini spots, most on a dimmer. There is also a safe in the master, and a full length mirror on the back of the cabin door.
The ensuite master head has a porcelain tile sole, a cherry vanity with the curved storage cabinets below, and a contemporary granite vessel sink on a granite countertop above. There is a custom shelf for storage and four mirrored medicine cabinets above, as well as a fixed deadlight above the mirror, covered with a blind.
The stall shower has a clear glass door, a shelf, a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, a teak grate seat, a light and an exhaust fan.
The toilet is a freshwater flush Raritan Atlantis elongated bowl model.
This vessel features a guest cabin with a double berth custom expanded to queen size. There are two fixed portholes in the guest cabin above the berth, providing a nice balance with natural light.
Above are eight cherry door cabinets.
As you enter the guest cabin, there is a cedar-lined hanging locker outboard, and the double berth with storage below is aft. There are two LED reading lights in a soffit above the bed.
Also in this cabin are a Samsung 22” LCD TV, two Bose 191 speakers with a remote, a Blu-ray player, four overhead dimmable LED mini spots, two LED mini spots as reading lights, digital AC controls, a CO detector and a carpeted sole.
The Forward head has a porcelain tile sole, a curved cherry vanity with two storage cabinets below, a granite countertop, and a beautiful glass vessel sink. There are three mirrored medicine cabinets above the sink with a fixed deadlight above covered with a blind.
The stall shower has a clear glass door, a shelf, a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan and glass tile trim.
The toilet is a freshwater flush Raritan Atlantis elongated bowl model with a mirror above.
The VIP cabin is entered via a custom cherry door. The queen size berth sits on centerline with a custom headboard off the forward bulkhead. Twin LED reading lights are above.
Two large storage drawers are built into the foot of the berth. There is LED strip lighting around the bed trim for the custom Innerspring mattress. Built in fav stone countertops both port and starboard serve as nightstands. Above is an opening escape hatch with mosquito screen and night blind. One fixed dead light one each side with blinds to both port and starboard. Above the blinds on either side are six cherry storage cabinets to supplement the cabin’s abundant storage. Special mood lighting is located next to the custom head board via LED lights behind a cherry lattice work.
Aft to port is a two door cedar lined hanging locker and access the Forward Head. To starboard is a matching cedar lined two door hanging locker, and a small vanity with one drawer and a stool. There is a full length mirror behind the cabin door.
On the aft bulkhead is a built in Samsung 22” LED TV with an adjacent Blue Ray player. The cabin is equipped with a Bose Wave radio, a CO detector and digital AC controls
The sole has access to the forward bilge and bow thruster.
The cockpit is beautifully designed and is equipped with a custom teak table with two stainless steel pedestals, comfortable seating, a sink, BBQ, and teak decking. The BBQ and sink are to port. There are four JL Audio speakers in the cockpit connected to the Bose stereo. The cockpit is a wonderful area to entertain. Forward, a large sliding door leads seamlessly to an open, airy salon.
Teak sole over fiberglass decks
• Covered stern cleats w/fairleads
• Built in fiberglass stairs (7) to Flybridge w/teak treads w/LED step lights
• (2) Hinged stainless steel gates to swim platform
• Custom high gloss teak table w/stainless steel pedestals & cover
• Covered Aft Deck fully covered by Flybridge deck above
• (5) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead
• Built in Aft Deck seating with Sunbrella cushions & cover
• 850 lb. Capacity hydraulically operated swim platform for tender storage
• 4 JL Audio stereo speakers
• Pressure water inlet
• Deck waste pump out plate
• (2) Stainless steel support poles to Boat Deck
• Custom watertight entry door from swim platform into Crew Cabin
• (2) Custom fender lockers in transom
• Custom storage under Flybridge steps
• Curved Trend stainless steel trimmed entry door
• Sink with hot and cold water faucet
• Kenyon stainless steel BBQ unit
• Storage locker under Flybridge steps
• Raymarine Aft Deck camera
• (2) Teak folding chairs
This yacht features a center helm with the Neptunus signature Sun Lounge forward of the helm. The hardtop provides protection from the sun and the ¾ enclosure provides weather protection.
Three comfortable Pompanette captain chairs, adjustable fore aft, provide excellent visibility and comfort for extended cruising. Directly behind the captain chairs to port is a raised table with four bar stools on stainless steel pedestals. The table top is granite. Aft, there is a J-shaped settee with a granite table on twin polished stainless steel pedestals, which is perfect for entertaining, or for relaxing while underway.
The Flybridge Deck has two entertainment cabinets, both on starboard. These cabinets have granite countertops, and house a stainless steel sink, faucet, a stainless steel Isotherm Cruise 65 undercounter fridge, and a Raritan stainless steel icemaker.
Bridge Equipment includes:
• 3-Sided enclosure
• Fiberglass arch and custom hardtop
• (4) JL Audio speakers connected to the Bose sound system
• A stainless railing all around
• Removable stainless steel flag pole w/cover
• (8) Down lights in the hardtop with dimmer
• VHF and AM/FM antenna on side of arch to allow easy lowering and raising
• Intellian satellite dome
• Custom stainless steel & tinted Plexi Venturi windscreen
• Covers for all Flyrbidge seating
• (3) Pompanette helm chairs w/fold down footrests & flip up bolsters
• (3) Large storage cabinets aft of helm chairs
• Khalenberg air horn compressor
Entered via the transom door is the Crew Cabin
CAT engine warranty until August 2022
• Anti-vibration mounts for engines & generators
• 15 hp 24 volt DC Side Power proportional electric bow thruster
• 15 hp 24 volt DC Side Power proportional electric stern thruster
• (6) Johnson Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/”Ultra” bilge pump switches
• Dual Head Hunter Excaliber 24V freshwater pumps with switch-over
• 20 Gallon Raritan water heater
• (4) 110V Fluorescent Engine Room lights
• (3) 24 Volt DC Engine Room lights
• 110V GFCI outlet
• FRP flooring between engines
• 2 ½” Aquamet Teighnbridge stainless steel shafts
• Dripless shaft seals
• Site tubes for both fuel tanks
• (2) Engine Room blowers
• 3″ Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated
• Oil Exchanger oil change system for engines, transmissions & generator
• 52 lb. Fireboy automatic fire suppression system
• Air filters and air dampers on Engine Room air intakes
• Centrek Industries gas/water separator for generator exhaust
• Teleflex power steering system
• Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers &
(3) compressors for variable command (compressor # 1 new)
• (1) Racor 1000 fuel filter for port engine
• (1) 1000 Racor fuel filter for starboard engine
• (1) Racor 500 filter for generator
• (2) Algae X fuel cleaning systems (LG-X 1500)
• 5 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck
• (2) Engine block heaters
• ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction
• Airsep crankcase ventilation system
• 683 gallon and 422 gallon aluminum fuel tanks
• Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines
• (1) Stainless steel baffled water tank
• (1) Aluminum baffled waste tank
• Macerator pump for waste tank w/timer switch
• Fiberglass wrapped single tube exhaust system
• 4 Step vertical ladder stored over port engine
110V/220V 60 Hz AC system
• 24V DC system
• 21 kW CAT generator in sound shield, water exits hull 1” below waterline
• (4) Banks of 24 volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as
• (2) 8D’s for house 24V, (2) 4D’s for engine starting (24V), plus (2) 4D
batteries for bow thruster (24V), and (2) 4D (24V) batteries for stern thruster, (1) 12V battery for generator.
• DC Digital voltmeter at inside panel
• DC Digital voltmeter at Engine Room panel
• DC Digital amp meter at inside panel
• DC Digital amp meter at en suite panel
• AC Digital voltmeter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
• AC Digital amp meter w/dual positions to read each leg of power
• Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits
• (20) Breaker protected DC circuits in Engine Room panel
• (20) Breaker protected DC circuits in interior panel
• (12) Breaker protected DC circuits on FB panel
• Central bonding system w/shaft brushes
• Victron Energy 100 Amp 24V charger for house batteries
• Victron Energy 100 Amp 24V charger for engine and thruster batteries
• Victron Energy 20 Amp 12V charger for generator batteries.
• (2) 50 amp Glendinning cord reels w/70’ of cord each
• (17) Breaker protected AC circuits in Engine Room
• (20) Breaker protected AC circuits in interior panel
• Generator “on” indicator light at Flybridge Helm
• (5) Battery shutoff switches
• (2) Galvanic isolators
• Port engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
• Starboard engine alternator 105 amps, 24V
• (3) Gang centrally located GFCI’s at main bus
• Generator start/stop at main electrical panel in Crew Cabin and at
• Water tank level indicator at main electrical panel
• Waste tank level indicator at main electrical panel
• (2) Blue Sea Systems 50 amp shore power inlet breakers in Crew Room
• CAT generator start/stop/gauge panel in Crew Cabin
The boat is a composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. Six longitudinal foam stringers and 20 transverse foam stringers enclosed with stitched woven roving, reinforce the entire hull bottom. The hull sides above the waterline are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The Deep (19.5 degrees) Vee Hull has been designed to ensure a vessel with excellent sea keep qualities. Special attention has been given to a ratio between installed power, speed and fuel consumption. Four layers of Interlux 2000E primer beneath the bottom paint.