- Sleeping accommodations for four: Two in forward cabin vee berth &
two in convertible dinette.
- Marine toilet: One electric
- Shower: One handheld shower in head
- Teak storage lockers
- New seat upholstery 2018
- Vinyl cabin flooring
- Window curtains
- Helm chair
- Teak drop-down chart locker
- 4 teak book racks
- Sink: Single stainless steel
- Galley pumps: Pressure water
- Refrigerator / Freezer: NovaKool 3 cu.ft under counter with small freezer compartment.
- Stove: Three burner steel countertop with oven by Force 10 heated by propane
- Teak cabinetry, laminate countertops
- Control system: Two stations with cable throttle/shift controls by Quicksilver
- Control panels: Two stations with gauges, indicator lights & audible alarms
- Steering system: Two stations wheel steering to SeaStar hydraulic system to tiller
Navigation and Electronics
- Compass: Ritchie Type: Magnetic Size: 2 1/4 in.
- Upper helm compass: Aquameter Saturn Type: Magnetic Size: 3 3/4 in.
- Auto pilot: Furuno Nav Pilot
- Radar: Furuno RDP 149 system radar, 24 miles with LCD display
- Direction Finders: Furuno RDP 149 system GPS display@ lower helm. Raymarine Dragon Fly-5 GPS @ upper helm
- Fathometer: Si-Tex CVS106 MKII/Autohelm TriData @ lower helm. Data Marine depth @ upper helm
- VHF: Icom IC-M602 @ lower helm. Icom Command Mic @ upper helm
- CB Radio: Radio Shack TRC-502
System noted for 12V DC, 120V AC, 30 amp service.
System supply: Batteries, shore power, inverter. Two banks
- Five batteries for 12V system, ( 4 house, 1 start )
- Alternator: 65 amp
- Inverter: 400 watt @ 120V AC by Coleman, portable.
- Battery charger: 30 amp by Newmar HDM30
- System protection: Circuit breaker panels for 12V DC. Circuit breaker panels for 120V AC.
- Shore power cord