The quick and responsive nature of IRISH BREEZE afforded by the Marc Lombard hull design, will bring a big smile to the face of whoever is at the helm. And you will be impressed at the overall condition of IRISH BREEZE which has been clearly, well maintained by the 2 brothers, who have owned her since new.
And did I mention her simply beauty? A boat with traditional lines with a hint of styling that you will be glad that you owned as you watch her, while rowing to the beach.
If you’re looking for a quick, responsive, clean, comfortable and safe boat to go cruising in, then you really need to give us a call. You’ll be glad that you did.
Number of double berths:
Fuel Tanks Capacity:
Fresh Water Tanks Capacity:
Inboard Direct Drive 54hp
In Stones Marina with the cockpit facing across the channel to beautiful Newcastle Island. Just sit, relax and watch the boats coming and going.
- Quiet spot behind a locked gate. Note the pictures showing the location.
- Walking distance to Sea Air. Ideal for Alberta customers.
- Also walking distance to BC Ferries,
- A good boat yard with lift
- A great restaurant plus 2 pubs within a 5 minute stroll
Moorage is paid until December 31, 2023.
Boarding and Cockpit
So easy to board, up 3 wide and deep teak steps in the transom and step easily into the big cockpit.
Cockpit is fully enclosed with Sunbrella canvas and Strataglass that is in good condition. The dodger windows have separate covers to protect from weather, and on those hot days, blocks the sun from beaming into the cockpit. So versatile. Roll the curtains up or remove them altogether when you want the wind in your face and feel the power of the sea. Or batten them down for a full enclosure during inclement weather, or even fall winter boating. There is a large Lexan window over the helm as well enabling the skipper to keep an eye on the sails.
- Qty 6 movable high back cockpit seats. Far more comfortable than just sitting on cockpit cushions
- Large cockpit table that opens up to serve up to 6 people at the table. The table also has a cover to protect the teak from weather.
- Big ice chest with drain in the centre of the table to keep those beverages cold.
- Good storage under the cockpit seats
- Hot and cold shower on the transom
- Leather covered helm wheels
Visibility, natural light and fresh air ventilation of the interior are the key things that you will experience as soon as you step into this space. And then you will notice the great panoramic views afforded by the windows in the raised deck salon. In addition, note:….
- Settee to starboard just forward of the galley comfortably seats 5 adults. The dual leaf table flips up to accommodate 5 for dinner, but if you have more guests..
- The settee on the port side which holds 3 adults comfortably has access to the 2nd table leaf that flips up to make a huge dining table for 8 all together.
- The port settee also converts into a single berth
- And the starboard settee converts to a double.
IRISH BREEZE is a 3 cabin 2 head boat in good condition. Each guest cabin has a comfortable double berth, with hang up locker, reading lamps, place for your wallet and keys and an opening portlight with screen.
The master cabin in the V berth is a double bed with a fiddled shelf that runs full length of the bed on port and starboard. There is a good sized hang up locker, and extra storage under the bed. In addition, the master has a small settee to sit when putting on your deck shoes.
There is a private head complete with shower and opening portlight with screen.
Especially remarkable is the amount of storage space beneath the salon sole. Great for those long trips or extra guests.
The galley layout is smart with the companionway at the back to help brace the cook while underway.
- Eno 2 burner propane stove and oven
- Large Vitfrigo JN190 Fridge/Frezzer. Chest /top load unit for maximum efficiency and cold retention
- Large double stainless steel sinks
- lots of storage
- All dishes, pots and pans go with the boat
- Webasto 40RXH diesel forced air space heater with remote for comfortable fall and winter boating
- Aqua Jet Water Pressure System WPS 4.0
- Jabsco Twist and Lock Toilets in each head
- Rainfresh domestic water filtration system removes sediment, rust and algae
- Water heater 110 volt and when the engine is running.
- Magma Catalina II BBQ
- Pioneer CD/Reciver, DEH-X6810BT, SiriusXM ready, Blue Tooth ready, made for Ipoods and IPhones
- Bose speaker system for the salon
- Fusion Full Range speakers for the cockpit. Great sound
At the Helm:
- Raymarine C90 GPS/Chartplotter
- Raymarine 12 mile Radar
- Raymarine ST70 Auto Pilot
- RAM mic to the VHF
- ST70 Tridata Depth/Speed and Wind on the starboard side
- and an ST70 Depth/Speed on the port side as well as….
- An ST60 for wind
At the Nav Station:
- Standard Horizon Matrix Series VHF
- AC/DC panel
- Chart table with storage underneath
- 6 house batteries / one start battery
- Jumper cables on board to start the engine from the house bank if required
- Two Flex solar panels, 175 watts each, Italian Gico quality made; zippered into place for ease of exchange, Installed in 2021, both have regulators to prevent over charging of the batteries.
- All lights are low current drawing LEDs
- Smart Plug shore power cord, 50’/30 amp, many insurance companies provide a discount for boats equipped with Smart Plugs
- Balmar high output 100 amp alternator
- Balmar Max Charge MC-614 multi stage voltage regulator
- Xantrex battery monitor
- BestTech inverter 300w.
- Cristec battery charger
- Caframo True North electric space heater
Sails and Rigging
- In mast furling main 150
- Roller furling genoa 130
- Sails checked, slight repairs and OKed in 2019 by Leitch McBride
- Rigid boom vang
- Electric port side halyard winch. Great for getting the dinghy on and off the boat
- Decks are uncluttered with lines managed within GRP channels
- Stones Boat Yard has professionally maintained the mechanicals yearly.
- Engine has approximately 3,000 hours. Hour meter no longer working. A current oil analysis is available for your review showing engine and gear box in good condition.
- Lewmar 12v. bow thruster for ease of maneuverability in tight spaces
- Racor Fuel Filter and water separator
- All maintenance records available on request
- Well equipped tool box included
- Spare parts including belts, filters, bilge pump etc.
- Anchor is a 20kg Rockna
- Dual roller bow sprit with anchor launcher
- Windlass is flush deck for safety. has remote control for convenience of operation; new 2018
- 200′ of 5/16″ galvanized chain marked every 20 feet and a 160′ of 5/16″ line
- Spare anchor is a Danforth with 50′ of chain and 200′ of line
- 400′ of 3/8 line on a stainless steel reel for stern ties to shore
- All maintenance records are available for review on request
- Large selection of spare, belts, filters, impeller, bilge pump, etc.
- A complete tool box is included
- Oil analysis for both engine and gear box done in August 2023 reflecting no action required
- All rigging inspected and approved by Blackline in August 2020
- A slight leak appeared in one of the lower salon windows in 2023. The vendors immediately had Blackline re-caulk all of them. No leaks since
- Bottom serviced in 2023 Micron C
- The vessel has been meticulously cared for
IRISH BREEZE is located in the same marina as Stones Boat Yard complete with a Marine Lift. They provide both maintenance services and repair as well as Yacht Management Services for out of town owners.
- Oxxean 320 dinghy 10.5′
- 9.8 Tohatsu outboard engine
- Dedicated davit 4 to 1 ratio to lift outboard off dinghy and store safely on mount
- Easy lift outboard motor tote to safely hold the outboard while raising or lowering to the dinghy
- Dinghy anchor with 50′ of line and an anchor caddy
- 1 Johnson bilge pump with a Rule back up
- Safe T Alert propane gas alarm
- Zintex Marine carbon monoxide alarm
- 4 x fire extinguishers recharged in 2023
- 4 x Mustang Inflatable PFD plus 6 rigid foam PFD
IRISH BREEZE has 3 cabins and 2 heads making it an ideal charter vessel. Further, Nanaimo Yacht Charters is in the same marina where IRISH BREEZE is currently moored.
And as mentioned before, out of town charter customers can easily access Nanaimo Yacht Charters by BC Ferries, Sea Air and Harbour Air.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.