Sea ray designs and builds for yachtsmen who enjoy serious cruising, in a relaxing comfort. This 450 is lead by the performance of twin 450hp Cummins diesel engines.
When stepping aboard, you are instantly impressed with the massive cockpit, a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the company of friends and family. Down below, there are 2 generous staterooms and 2 private heads with showers, complimented with an inviting and open salon and galley.
Call, text or email anytime to set up an appointment to view this fantastic yacht.
Cockpit, Helm & Electronics
The cockpit has a spacious circular aft-facing seat, U-shaped seating, and solid cockpit table. This is an amazing space to entertain guests or to just sit back. In the cockpit there is also a cockpit shower and sink, and a fill cockpit enclosure (Sunbrela).
At the helm, the skipper has a comfortable captain’s chair that swivels and a companion seat beside. At the helm, she is equipped with:
- Raymarine hybridtouch chart plotter.
- Raymarine VHF.
- Raytheon Raypilot 650 auto pilot.
- Raymarine depth.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Kenwood DPX502BT Receiver with JBL surround sound speakers.
Salon and Galley
Down below, a sleeper sofa and an inline galley provide a break from the activity topsides. Durable countertops highlight the full galley, with refrigerator/freezer, three-burner electric stove, and microwave.
- Comfortable, warm carpet throughout the salon and galley.
- Spacious settee that converts to an additional berth for guests.
- Lots of storage above the settee for supplies and equipment.
- Beautiful cherry cabinetry surrounding the salon and galley.
- 2 large opening hatches and 3 port lights for natural light and ventilation.
- Galley is equipped for the chef:
- Kenyon three-burner electric stove.
- Norcold Fridge/Freezer.
- Sharp Carousel Convection Microwave.
- A deep sink built into the counter tops.
Forward Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is a private space to unwind and get some sleep. With your own private head and shower, you don’t have to worry about being bothered and you can relax while watching a movie on the Insignia flat screen TV.
- Comfy queen island berth with storage underneath.
- 4 port lights and an opening hatch for ventilation and natural light (there are curtains to block out light).
- Lots of storage with hanging lockers and drawers.
- Access to private VacuFlush head and shower.
The guest stateroom functions as a conversation area by day and sleeping quarters by night in the double berth.
- Double sized berth, which converts to a dinette.
- Storage includes cubbies at foot and head of berth, hanging locker and a vanity with drawers.
- A port light for natural light and ventilation.
- Guest head has a VacuFlush toilet, vanity with sink and a shower stall.
- Twin diesel Cummins 6CTA 450hp.
- 213 hours on port since 2012 rebuild.
- 215 hours on starboard since 2012 rebuild.
- Onan diesel generator (9 MDKBK-6003-F).
- Fresh water cooled through heat exchangers.
- Fire Suppression System.
- Pro Mariner 60 Amp Battery Charger.
- 4 X Group 31 12 Volt House/Engine Batteries (New in 2018).
- 1 Group 24 12 Volt Generator Start Battery.
- Xantrex System Monitor.
Ground Tackle and Dinghy Package
- Danforth anchor with 3/8 chain and rode.
- Lofrans Progress 1 windlass with controls at helm and foot pedals at the bow.
- Weaver receivers for dinghy.
- 10’ Walker Bay dinghy WB-10F (2018).
- 2hp four stroke Honda outboard (2018).