Priced Reduced to US $599,000
Looking seriously at all offers!
– A great chance to own an Italian beauty in the Pacific Northwest –
Terra Nova is an Azimut 68s, supporting the quality that goes into all these Italian built vessels. The challenge for Azimut was to build a sports model that stood out. The 68s model has a narrower hull than the 68-ft flybridge model. The forward hull sections are deeper and then decrease moving aft. The prop tunnels allow the shaft to be at a minimal angle allowing for a super fine ride with superior handling if going into quick turns.
The expressions of the Azimut quality will penetrate deeply into any person privileged to get on board and experience the ride on the open ocean. Terra Nova gets its power from two powerful MTU engines paired with a hull perfectly matched that will allow the boat to reach an impressive top speed of 36 knots and a cruising speed of 16-18 knots. With a push of a button. open the roof, take the helm and head out to explore the ocean. Comfortable, open and airy, private, incredible ride are a few of the words that come to mind when describing her. Azimut has achieved many awards for building top quality yachts. The company continues to grow as they are now building vessel up to 120 ft. Azimut yachts fulfill the promise of a superior superstructure design, but they also deliver on the smaller details, right down to the choice of material that goes into finishing. The quality of the hardware and the safety systems that are addressed and installed throughout the boat are exceptional!
After many Mediterranean adventures, she now resides in the Pacific Northwest. Canadian flagged now, this Azimut 68s is very unique to this part of the world. Terra Nova gets noticed everywhere she goes.
We would love to get you on board – give us a call today and book your private viewing!
- Maximum Speed 36 knt
- Cruising Speed 22 knt @ 1700 RPM
- Fuel consumption-cruise 190 l/h @ 1700 RPM
- Approval category CE B
- Maximum capacity 14
These are best estimates based on sea conditions, load and hull bottom!
Communication, Navigation & Entertainment
Communication & Navigation equipment
- Raymarine A-Series Touch Screen Multi-Function 12″ display (2018)
- Raymarine A-Series Touch Screen Multi-Function 6″ display
- Raymarine Quantum Radar (2018)
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- ICOM IC-M323G VHF/DSC Radio
- Side-Power Bow & Stern thruster
- Ritchie Compass
- 32″ Pop up Plasma Tv in salon
- Fonestar stereo Amp
- Sony Stereo system
- Cockpit speakers
- LG flat screen Wi-Fi Tv in the master suite
- Salora flat screen Tv in the VIP stateroom
- Salora flat screen Tv in the guest stateroom
- Surround sound Acoustic control
Accommodations, Salon & Dining
Salon & Dining
The 68s is technically classified as an Express Cruiser. Superior level of privacy but with the ability to open up to the outdoors. An enormous area of the hard top opens up some 65 square feet to skies. The 4 patio doors can be moved to one side completing an outdoor/indoor atmosphere. The large main salon incorporates a great lounge, dining and entertainment area. The helm is also included on the same level. Refinished dark wenge flooring, relaxing furniture spread out which include an L-shaped sofa, a in-line sofa, two extra moveable seats, dining table with a pop out TV and a great BBQ station in the cockpit. Large side windows also electronically open as well. The sound system is easily accessed to set the mood for the occasion.
- Wenge solid wood sole in the salon -Completely refinished 2019
- Full width sun-roof, completely opens up the salon to the outside
- Large sliding patio doors all open to one side
- Heat/Air con zoned for this area
- Hideaway TV that pops out of the dining table
- Outdoor BBQ setup
- Helm on the same level
- Great access to the galley
- Great access to the staterooms and heads
Staterooms and Heads
- Terra Nova’s cabin configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate 6 guests plus crew for overnight – But you can always find room for others. Natural dark wenge wood in the furniture and cabinets complete the comfort feel:
- Very large full beam master state room located mid-ship. Includes a walk around queen with new custom mattress, multiple wardrobes, upgraded lighting, new head liner and a large ensuite.
- The very strong and safe six panel windows on either side give the illusion of one large window creating an impressive view over the ocean. Dining table situated nicely to starboard which can be used as a large office desk.
- VIP cabin located forward with large queen bed. Above the bed is a good-sized circular hatch for added fresh air and plenty of natural light. Multiple hanging lockers and storage drawers. Includes another full ensuite
- Guest cabin located between the others, features two single beds, large circular portlight adding natural light and fresh air, night table, hanging locker and access to a shared 3rd head
- Crew quarters or spare room located in the cockpit, aft to portside. Includes single bed, sink & toilet, shower and opening portlight. When not used, this is a great space for storage
- This space is large and is wonderfully laid out
- Wet bar in the cockpit with barbecue, sink, ice maker & fridge
- Master size padded sun lounge area
- Twin sofa seating with dining table
- Electronically activating sunshade
- The swim platform can be lowered by hydraulics into the water creating a fantastic cocktail/play location
- The dock/gangway is hidden until required to board the vessel while at the dock
- 2 electric capstans on the aft platform for easy tie up
- Crew quarter access
- Engine room access
- Deck walk-around access
- Transom hatch opens with a push of a button exposing the garage which stores your tender and miscellaneous toys. Also, extra fuel and your wash down hose can be stored here out of the way
- Keep another tender or jet ski on the swim platform, hydraulically lower the swim platform into the water and take off with all your toys.
Galley & Laundry Equipment
The galley is located forward of the main salon and a few steps down. A unique two-way sliding door is used as a privacy divider from the main salon and staterooms. A well thought out separation if needed. Fully equipped galley includes a new ceramic stove, convection microwave oven, a full size stand up freezer/fridge, custom cutlery by Azimut, two S/S circular sinks tucked into the corner, S/S counter top, wenge cabinets and flooring, , exhaust fan and a large opening portlight.
- Whirlpool 4-burner ceramic stove top (2018)
- Sharp Microwave oven (2018)
- Fridge/Freezer full size
- Custom cutlery by Azimut
- Bosch WVT 1260GB Automatic washer dryer
The wheelhouse is on the main deck forward, with a premium leather captain’s helm chair which secures you into position plus a very comfortable leather double wide guest seat along side.
- Hypro Hydraulic steering
- Easy access to all helm controls designed into this sporty 68-footer. Includes a leather/Steel adjustable wheel
- Cruise Commander/Sea energy controls
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Large wrap around windows allows full clear vision all around you as you travel at 36 knots. Side windows open for natural fresh air
- Easy to see full instrumentation, gauges for all systems and clear video footage from the camera located in the engine room and one facing aft
- Anchor controls and chain meter counter
- Trim tab controls with indicator
- Windshield wiper controls
- Instrument lights, navigation lights, horn, alarm display, bilge pump control, fluid level indicators